The Hope Center partners with community organizations that serve individuals and families in need on the Palouse.
The Hope Center is a Biblically centered, Christian non-profit which is pleased and honored to work with a wide variety of non-religious and religious groups within the Palouse. Therefore, we prohibit organizations which disburse our vouchers from the use or public display of our name or logo without our express written consent. This allows us to maintain our position of being able to assist many different organizations regardless of their political or religious affiliation.
Voucher grants are awarded in $10.00 HOPE Center gift cards to community resources who distribute them to those in need. Vouchers are good for 6 months from the time issued.
Interested groups should submit a grant application.
Criteria for Selection
- Does the request fall within the Hope Center’s vision of Helping Others Pursue Excellence and the Voucher Grant goals?
- How clear are the organization’s purpose and the outcomes it seeks to accomplish?
- How does the organization follow up with people given vouchers?
- To what extent does the project or program meet an important need in the community?
- Does the organization have the capacity to accomplish the work?
- Grants will be awarded bi-annually.
- Application deadline: December 15 and June 15
- Notification of awards by December 31 and June 30
Local community organizations are invited to apply.
The Hope Center selection committee will select recipients based on the merit of the proposal and the potential impact of the work.