Your donations support people in our program!
For every bag of clothing or box of hard goods that you donate, you provide 8 hours of job training for our Hope at Work Program Participants!
The Hope Center thrift store operation provides the lifeblood of the Hope at Work program which trains participants in job, life, and leadership skills. In a way, every shopper takes part in the training. You’ll encounter participants as they train in customer service and merchandising.
The Hope Center is serious about creating genuine hope while eradicating deep barriers to employment. Your purchases help our program participants by:
- Aiding in stabilization, sobriety, and relapse prevention
- Helping overcome trauma, shame, and social anxiety
- Assisting to identify unique gifts, passions, and callings
- Growing security, confidence, and leadership abilities
- Placement in great jobs that can support families.