Every transaction funds two hours of job coaching for Hope at Work participants!
The Hope Center thrift store sells all sorts of used goods, from clothing and accessories to housewares of all kinds! We also sell antiques and boutique clothing. Our goal is always to create an environment of cleanliness and organization in order to provide an enjoyable shopping experience for you.
Our Hope Center thrift store operation provides the lifeblood of the Hope at Work program which trains participants in job, life, and leadership skills. In a way, every shopper takes part in the training. You’ll encounter participants as they train in customer service and merchandising.
The Hope Center is serious about creating genuine hope while eradicating deep barriers to employment. Your purchases help our program participants by:
- Aiding in stabilization, sobriety, and relapse prevention
- Helping overcome trauma, shame, and social anxiety
- Assisting to identify unique gifts, passions, and callings
- Growing security, confidence, and leadership abilities
- Placement in great jobs that can support families.