Your old car can bring new hope!
Vehicle donations help support people in our program and bring you tax benefits.
The Hope Center thrift store operation provides the lifeblood of the Hope at Work program which trains participants in the job, life, and leadership skills. In a way, every shopper takes part in the training. You’ll encounter participants as they train in customer service and merchandising.
The Hope Center is serious about creating genuine hope while eradicating deep barriers to employment. Your purchases help our program participants by:
- Aiding in stabilization, sobriety, and relapse prevention
- Helping overcome trauma, shame, and social anxiety
- Assisting to identify unique gifts, passions, and callings
- Growing security, confidence, and leadership abilities
- Placement in great jobs that can support families
Call us and set up a time to come in.
We accept cars, trucks, and smaller recreational vehicles.
- They must be running and drivable.
- Keys and the title in hand are necessary.
It’s a simple 3-step process that takes just 5 minutes.
- Fill out the car donation form and send it to us via our contact form.
- Transfer the title of your vehicle to the Hope Center.
- Receive your tax deduction receipt.