To ensure that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence, we declare that all Hope Center donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the mission of the Hope Center and the intended use of donated resources.
- To be informed of those serving on the Hope Center board of directors.
- To have access to current financial and operational information and most recent IRS Form 990 submissions.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and an annual contribution statement.
- Have assurance that all personal information is handled with confidentiality.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees or hired solicitors retained to raise funds on a nonprofit’s behalf.
- To be assured they will receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions concerning the Hope Center’s mission and use of solicited funds.
- To be assured the Hope Center uses accurate, accepted accounting methods.